22.5.15

Recovery

What to do when you when you've had a hard lesson the day before and cannot face riding in the indoor again, but you don't want to lunge because you did that the day before the lesson and you don't want to go for a proper hack on your own? Well obviously go for a walk, trot and canter round the massive field at the back of the yard!  The more we do this, the more fun it is every time. Vallu has learnt to canter fast but not in an out of control way so that I can stay relaxed and enjoy myself, and he then doesn't get fought with about the pace of the canter. It's so much fun that I have started looking forward to going out to the fields! ♥︎ 
I'm hoping to get someone to take photos of us doing this next week so that I have evidence of me being brave ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment