4.12.15

Parents and Nelli

Ever since the devastating and heart breaking loss of Rosi, I have totally lost the will to blog about anything. So much has happened recently with Vallu that I could have blogged about easily, with exciting stuff that I would have happily written about at any other time, but I felt the need to mourn privately and didn't feel like trying to force write positive happy posts when I was feeling nothing but sorrow and guilt. However, these photos that my parents had done have healed my heart a bit. How lucky am I to have such beautiful photos that I will treasure these forever ♥︎


A massive thanks once again to the ever so talented Waris Worlin Photography Only she could manage to capture the beautiful love that my parents have with this special horse.

The rarely photographed lesser spotted long suffering father ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment