1.6.17

#rootd: grey and grenadine

Whilst I was writing the latest post of my 'trends to watch out' about Eskadron's Next Generation collection, I knew that I needed to get some of that grenadine colour into my horses' wardrobe! I really liked the flowery design over the aztec and feather designs, but then I needed to pick which one of the flowery pads... Choices, choices! I ended up getting the grey bi cross saddle pad and pairing it up with the grenadine bandages, as I'm not sure I could pull off the entirely orange outfit and I think the bandages give this riding outfit a good pop of colour without it being too in your face.

So our riding outfit of the day is
Saddle pad: Eskadron Next Generation anthracite aloha bicross
Bandages: Eskadron Next Generation grenadine
Top: Orange shirt from Sports Direct
Breeches: Pikeur Piana in dark grey

I know in my previous blog post I mentioned that I had fallen in love with the smoked blue and yes it is true I do still think it is a gorgeous colour, but currently half of my collection is some shade of blue so I thought it was time that I was brave and went for something a little different! 🌺🌺🌺 I also really like the anthracite grey colour in the pad as it means that whoever I'm not feeling that brave colour wise I can always 'dress down' this set by wearing grey and black myself, like below ⬇️
 I love it❣️For someone who is not the bravest with colours, I think this is a great #rootd that suits nearly all horses. It's definitely my summer 2017 outfit and definitely the set that I grab from my storage room whenever I'm feeling happy and colourful! 🌈

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I really like this colour combination!! I especially like the Pikeur breeches!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore my Pikeurs, I just wish they weren't so bloody expensive so that I could buy new ones more than once in a blue moon! πŸ˜“

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think so too, not tooooo out there! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. That saddle pad is to die for,love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah glad you think so, I really like it! Definitely my summer saddlepad!

      Delete