15.7.17

Trends to watch out for: Eskadron Platinum 2017 collection

Ta-daaaaaa, Eskadron's 2017 Platinum collection has arrived and ooh is it pretty! I do think this might  just be my favourite Platinum collection so far as I really like every single one of the colours, which is actually quite rare for me  ✨
Eskadron started doing the Platinum collection in 2012 and so far I've had sets from this collection in 2013, 2014 and 2016 so you can tell that this is a firm favourite of mine! Although Eskadron have always stuck to the more 'classy' colours of black, navy, grey/silver and brown with the Platinum collections, in the 2016 collection they were brave enough to bring a new brighter colour to the table (which was the coral) so I knew we were in for a treat with the 2017 collection too.

This time not only did they bring the light berry colour they also brought back the beloved blackberry! If I had to pick one colour that I think everyone loves and wants it would be blackberry from the Eskadron classic collection from 2013 autumn/winter. I can't tell you how pleased I am that this came back, I have been wanting to get my hands on a blackberry set for ages and I bitterly regret not buying one when they first came out. But now I get to have one! The official colours are: dark navy, violet grey and silver grey, blackberry, light berry and champagne - well done Eskadron for not doing brown for the millionth time. I've personally gone for the blackberry glossy crystal pad with matching bandages as well as the dark navy over reach boots 😍
I think that it's really fun that Eskadron are branching out into creating the all round and tendon boots in the different colours as well. Last year they only did the all round boots in brown, but this year there are two different style of boots and both are available in dark navy, blackberry and violet grey. Maybe it's to compete with other companies such as PS of Sweden's range of boots, who knows! But it's great to see.

Here are some more pictures from this collection:



It also looks like we might get some matching Pikeur rider clothing too, thank goodness!





I am very annoyed that this style of pad didn't come in blackberry! 


What do you think, do you like it?

4 comments:

  1. So fancy schmancy! I love how everything coordinates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get my hands on my blackberry set with the navy over reach boots!

      Delete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete