22.9.17

Trends to watch out for: Equestrian Stocholm AW17

Following on from my 'Trends to watch out for' series with Eskadron and HV Polo's autumn/winter collections, here is the third one featuring Equestrian Stockholm! Everyone knows that I have been a BIG fan of Equestrian Stockholm ever since they started, especially since they are a Scandinavian company and I will always support companies from 'my' area. I've honestly loved every single colour from each collection so far, and this season is the same. Deep plum, steel grey and golden brass are such autumnal colours, it's perfect๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

For those of you who may be put off by the prices (I did have the same reservations at the beginning) these pads have lasted even better than my Eskadron sets... My midnight blue pad is a year old and apart from a few scratches on the logo from the washing machine, you wouldn't be able to tell that it's had a year of being my most used saddle pad! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸปIf you are looking for a really smart matchy set, I'd recommend ES.

Can we also just take a minute to appreciate the fact that Equestrian Stockholm have always got absolutely stunning photos! I know Eskadron's photos are always nice to look at, but these are beautiful! ⬇️ (all taken from Equestrian Stockholm's website)






The plum looks super pinky/red in these two photos, but it is actually far more purple 



What do you think? Do you like any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment