20.1.19

Trends to watch out for: PS of Sweden SS19 collection

It looks like spring is on it's way...! 🌿🌷 That is all I could think of when I saw the video PS of Sweden posted on their social media channels and we finally saw the new colours in real life, not just teased on their Instagram stories with a very heavy filter on! Pinks, blues and greens make up PS of Sweden's latest collection and I adore it, so let's take a closer look at their new collection ⤵️
The new colors from the PS of Sweden for their SS19 collection are: seagrass, minimal grey, rose and citadel ☀️🌸 I've already pre-ordered the blue, but I actually like all of the other colours too, especially the grey. There are three more colours to be released later on (next month I believe) which are the darker versions of the blue, green and pink colours. But this first lot is a beautiful pastel group which just screams spring at me! πŸ’ I know some people aren't fans of the beige/white binding but the more I look at these photos the more I'm getting used to it. I mean I'd prefer the binding to be the same colour as the pad, but looking back at their collections it looks like they're now sticking with a brown binding in the AW collections and a beige binding in the SS collections. What I'm very curious to find out is what the inspirational quotes along the spine will be!
Also lets give points to PS of Sweden who have done a wonderful job of sharing photos from the photoshoot on their Instagram page and their Instagram stories, so if you're not already following them I would highly recommend it - it means you'll be kept up to date with the latest releases and lots of very nice photos. πŸ“Έ

Here are some more photos (found online or on their website):



Is there anyone else who just can't wait for this collection to be released? What do you think? Do you like this collection? Let me know what your favourite colour is! 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colours too! I absolutely cannot follow PSOS on Insta though as I will be too tempted to buy all of the things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these colours are SO beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems to be that the spring will be all about the pastel colours!! Very pretty & just another thing to get excited about spring for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pale colours. Just think they would clash on scottie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! My blog colors are grey and rose, I think I may be in trouble. Their tones are beautiful! I've never been very matchy matchy, though, mostly out of laziness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue.. and the pink.. and the grey! OH DEAR.

    ReplyDelete