4.3.19

Trends to watch out for: Le Mieux SS19 collection


Well hello there Le Mieux, WELCOME BACK!! πŸ‘‹πŸ» After several disappointing seasons of collections from Horsehealth's Le Mieux (so much so that I didn't even include them in my Trends To Watch Out For series last autumn), I am utterly in love with this new SS19 collection πŸŒΈπŸ‘They've created such beautiful springy pastel colours - there is a stunning lavender which suits every horse and a lovely soft peachy orange that even an orange hater like myself would quite happily buy. And for those of you who like having matching ears/fly hoods to complete the sets, Le Mieux has your back and has created them in both colours πŸ‘πŸ»
Although I stopped using Le Mieux saddle pads several years ago when they rubbed Vallu behind the saddle, over the last year or so I've only heard good things about their newer pads. My mum also owns several of the newer sets and as they've never rubbed her horse I thought I should finally give them another go! It was the binding of the pads that rubbed Vallu all those years ago, but with this new "super soft suede binding" this problem won't come back.

I've also decided to give them another go because apparently they've changed the design and materials slightly and because I adore the new lavender colour. πŸ¦„ It's a perfect pinky-purple colour and I really like the shape and cut of the LM pads - you can't deny the fact that they are designed very well, with its high wither cut, elasticated D-ring tabs (these are perfect in my opinion) and their signature girth protection area which where the pads always start to fade away and bobble first!
Le Mieux have also over the years been bringing out more and more rider clothing. They started with breeches and have now spread to matching shirts, hoodies and gilets for their new collections. This SS19 collection has matching polo shirts as well as hoodies which I personally think is great, I'm glad that other brands are taking a risk and spreading into rider wear, it's really nice to see different designs out in the market! These polo shirts look really soft and comfortable with a nice contrasting inner collar with a three-button placket. I'm also loving the grey gilet with lavender details, this might come home to me too. The whole look of the riding outfit below is stylish and smart! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»⤵️
What do you think of this collection? Do you like it? πŸ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment