30.7.19

#rootd: orchid mauve

It's been a while since my last #rootd blog post, but I thought now that the AW19 collections are on their way, I should really get back into these posts especially since my own unicorn set arrived last week 🦄 Eskadron orchid mauve is one of those colours that I've been on the hunt for ever since FOMO (fear of missing out) started after being silly and deciding to not purchase this colour in 2017! And as much as I love my bright colours, I simply adore my pastel colours which is why a orchid mauve has been one of those sets that I've constantly been on the look out for.
 Saddle pad: Eskadron orchid mauve big square cotton
Bandages: Eskadron orchid mauve
Over reach boots: Anky white sparkly
Top:  Pikeur Hope
Breeches: Aztec Diamond Equestrian grey leggings

No comments:

Post a Comment