15.4.19

#rootd: soft & dreamy lavender

Although I missed out on last month's #rootd, I'm back this month with one of my all time favourite spring looks! I think this is SUCH a cute riding outfit, I love how it looks on all the horses. Yeah it might be a bit girly, but pastels are my favourite colours to use in spring time so the boys will just have to deal with it! 💜 I've also started using my leggings more and more now that the weather is starting to warm up once again, and although these Aztec Diamond Equestrian leggings don't have any 'sticky' bits, they are so comfortable to wear and unlike my Pikeur leggings, they don't fall down all the time! I love the fact that most equestrian brands have started to follow the colour trends of the big fashion lines, so lots of normal non-horsey shops like H&M, Next and Primark have got clothes that match - sorry Pikeur and other expensive equestrian brands, but your prices for sweaters and hoodies can be a bit much when there is no guarantee that they won't shrink in the wash and my horses like to slobber & stain my clothes! 

Saddle pad: PS of Sweden amethyst 
Bandages: PS of Sweden amethyst 
Over reach boots: Eskadron chocochip  
Top: Primark sweatshirt 
Breeches: Aztec Diamond Equestrian grey leggings

No comments:

Post a Comment