17.4.19

Trends to watch out for: Eskadron Ride.Eat.Sleep.Repeat collection

Bright, bold and beautiful!! That is the only way to describe Eskadron's new collection, which is known as the Ride.Eat.Sleep.Repeat collection 💕 I was super excited when I heard that Eskadron announced that in addition to their super fun Eskadron Fanatics clothing line, they were also adding a new collection to the Eskadron brand. Being a big fan of the Eskadron for the longest time thanks to their classic designs and superb quality, I just had to share with you this new Eskadron line!
Overall, the collection is very bright and out there, so if you're like me and prefer the more classic colours and tones then this collection might not be for you. But if fun and bright colours are your thing then I'm sure you'll love this 🍭 Now, lets have a closer look at the new saddle pads! The cotton saddle pads have reflective piping, with the brand name also all along the binding and slogan application on both sides which makes this saddle pad rather unique. The most "out there" saddle pad from this collection is the grey polo pad, with it's very distinctive design with an allover print, with an Eskadron print on the left side and a silicone lettering in the saddle area, which helps the pad stay still under the saddle. For me, the most fun pad from this collection is the big square glossy, because of its glossy fabric in a fabulous fade style. With double cords and vertical letterings on both sides I think this will look amazing in the sun, especially the pink one! 🌷

Weirdly, Eskadron have not done any boots or any over reach boots to match this collection... However they had done more clothing to match this collection so at least there is that! I LOVE the bright pink colour, and nothing goes better with pink than grey so I really think that this collection is fantastic. The only thing that puts me off this collection and the only reason I won't be buying anything is because I'm not a fan of big logos or logos which are really in your face.

Here are some more photos:
What do you think of this collection? Do you like it, or is it too wild for you?

1 comment: