28.11.19

Aztec Diamond Equestrian Black Friday 2019

Just a quick reminder for you guys that the lovely gals and guys at Aztec Diamond Equestrian have just started their 2019 Black Friday sale! You have to be quick as last time some sizes and products were sold out in minutes, which is insane yet at the same time totally understandable as this company is one of the truly great British equestrian brands.
In case you didn't know, Aztec Diamond has been one of my long time favourite brands. I've owned a pair of their leggings which are several years old and are still going strong, and honestly and truly they are my favourite ones to wear throughout the year. This year I spent the afternoon in London for a Behind The Scenes press day in the amazing Core Clapton building and after meeting Jordan this brand became a firm favourite. Jordan is so awe inspiring and just so lovely that you can't help but slightly fall in love with her products, because so much time, dedication and love go into the design of every single item. 
So now that Black Friday sales are here, I wanted to highlight to you the Aztec Diamond Equestrian sale, which is THE main for me for my riding clothing. Everything on the website is reduced! Starting at 9pm today on Thursday 28th until Sunday, Aztec Diamond Equestrian will have a discount on every single product on their website, even their latest products - lucky us! 🙌🏻 Leggings are -10%, base layers are -20%, sports bras are -50%, breeches are between -30 to -50%. The latest pull on hoodies are -10% as is their brilliant new rain jacket too. Don't forget that the Young Rider collection is also included in this sale, so if you've got a young member of the family AD have got you covered too, with -20% to -50%!
I'm going for another pair of leggings to add to my collection as well as a base layer and sports bra, but you HAVE to be quick because they sell so quickly and there's no restock coming for a few months! I LOVE my leggings, but honestly I'm super excited to find out what the sports bra and base layer will be like too.
With this sale, if you snooze you lose. So GO GO GO!⏰

HAPPY BARGAIN HUNTING! 🎉
 * This is a sponsored blog post with Aztec Diamond Equestrian, but all of my views and thoughts are honest and I do truly love the brand *

No comments:

Post a Comment