9.11.19

Christmas gift guide 2019

So now that it’s November we can officially start to talk about Christmas!! 🎄 So I've put together a list of gift ideas, from companies that I love. Hopefully this will help with presents - we've still got several weeks left AND with Black Friday coming it's the perfect time to get shopping! There's everything here from affordable stocking fillers to big gifts for your significant other/parent/sibling/best friend/yard buddy/yourself 🎁
I've seen this fantastic EquiXtreme UK show kit mentioned a lot over the last year on social media so I thought I ought to also include it! This little pack is perfect for keeping with your competition gear the trailer or your tack room, as it has everything you could possibly need. It has little containers of their tack cleaner & conditioner, fly spray, hair polish, mane & tail detangler and their coat whitener to remove those last minute stains.

2. Bespoke & Personal brushes (starting from £18)
I won a collection of different Bespoke & Personal products from an Instagram competition and I absolutely adore my brushes, especially the goat hair body brush which is a great addition to a grooming kit for anyone AND no more losing brushes as you can have their name engraved on it! The dandy brush, mane comb and hoof pick are also some of my favourites pieces in my grooming kit.

Socks are always a trusty present to give at Christmas! These Kingsland ones come as a pack of 3 pairs of socks that have a super thin feel with a thicker footbed, and I guarantee they will be a success! 👣My oldest pair are over 5 years old and they still feel incredible under my boots.

Knitted hat with contrasting coloured faux fur bobble, I ADORE mine. For someone who isn't the biggest hat fan - I normally prefer head bands and have my hair up in a messy bun - this hat is perfect. As an animal lover, when there is fur I always worry about whether it actually is faux fur but I feel totally comfortable purchasing a Pikeur product knowing that it is guaranteed to be faux fur.
I don't think you can go wrong with over reach boots! My horses continuously destroy their over reach boots which is why I'm always grateful for new ones. These Anky ones are flexible and light weight and super comfortable for your horse to wear. Most importantly, they are machine washable.

Honest Riders have so many fabulous products, but their sweatshirts are are my absolute favourites as they are Fair Trade certified and made from 100% organic cotton. From this particular sweatshirt every £5 from the sale of every one goes to World Horse Welfare, so you can give a gift that will also support a charity, which means it's more like a double present!

7. Hooves and Love Naturally Clean gift box (£50)
This is a beautiful gift set containing all that you could need in natural and organic care to make your horse gleam! This particular box contains a shampoo, microfibre towel, a scrubbing brush, a leather balm and a hoof dressing, all of which any equestrian will love. Also, the fact that all the bottles and packaging are fully recyclable which is a huge thumbs up from me ♻️

8. Roeckl Warendorf winter gloves (£51.99)
Reliable gloves and protection against the wet and the cold weather is a must for me, both at the stable as well when riding. I've often found that getting that a precise grip and sensitivity when handling the reins but also waterproof gloves seem to be impossible to find, which is why I'd recommend any Roeckl winter gloves, but especially these Warendorf ones! Also the fact that they are touchscreen compatible means you can use your phone without having to take off your gloves and your hands stay warm 🙌🏻

9. Catago quarter sheet (£54.99)
This is a fantastic quality exercise sheet made of quilted cooler fabric (acryllic with wool effect) The Catago exercise sheet is a great riding rug as the fabric keeps the back of the horse warm whilst also being breathable and wicking away moisture. The exercise sheet has velcro closures to be attach to the saddle and a tail strap to maintain it in position whilst you're riding.

10. Family Horseshoe Hearts (starting from £55)
This is such a unique gift that would look perfect in any home. This was created with the idea of horseshoes representing different members of a family, I think it would be a wonderful addition to any home. It can be personalised with names and dates to make it even more special! ❤️

A gorgeous browband with crystals that will make your horse shine! These browbands are extremely reliable, you really don't have to worry about the crystals coming off since the chains are both glued and sewn onto the leather one by one. The beauty of the PS of Sweden browbands is their patented Click It™ design which allows you to change the browband in just a few seconds!

12. Pikeur AW19 Felia gilet (£176.95)
In need of a BIG gift? Ta-daa! This Pikeur gilet lined with 165 g wadding in the body section with it's detachable hood and the amazing faux fur trim 😍 It has a double zip and two big pockets on the outside and the smaller zipped one on the inside as well as toggles on the hood so that you can tighten it up as needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment