3.9.13

Bath time

We have a very special day coming up tomorrow, so this evening I spent well over two hours having bath time with Basse and Vallu. Neither of the boys were very happy, but gosh it was nice to have the boys clean for once.

Bath time is a family activity

 Toivo, Basse and daddy ♥
Sad face...
Beautiful grumpy big butt

30 Day Equestrian Challenge

Day 19 - A discipline you would like to do that you've never done before


Awesome fence
I would love to try out eventing! I've done a little bit of jumping, but since I'm a very happy hacker, the best thing I would like to try out that I've never done before would be a bit of cross country! The jumps are fantastic and you seem to go super fast through the country side, what could be better? Yeah it's a lot more dangerous than dressage, but this is definitely on my bucket list, at least once in my lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment