13.9.13

Day #2 in Germany

I got to ride Vallu today! I can't describe how happy I am that he is feeling so good, and that the trip here seems to have had no negative effects, more like it has made him even more hyperactive and happy!


We only did 15-20 minutes of work, with a bit of trot and canter but I think it's a good place to start. Even though he was a bit heavy on the hand, not properly in front of the leg and a bit wonky, he still felt fantastic! That little extra sparkle that hasn't been there before, was today. Exciting, I can't wait to see what he'll be like a few days later :)


You can't visit Germany and not go to the equestrian shops, which are unreal when compared to the shops in Finland. And when you go to the shop, you obviously have to buy something ;) Today I visited Voos, and bought an HV Polo thick fleece for me and a new sparkly bling bling browband for Vallu! I wanted to buy 2, but it wouldn't have fitted the double bridle, so I will continue to hunt for a similar browband!


No comments:

Post a Comment