14.9.13

Day #3 in Germany

Best moment of my week was when I read my weekly Hay-Net weekly newsletter where my "We're In Germany!" blogpost was chosen as favourite blog post of the week! If you haven't checked out Hay-Net before, please do so now, some of the best horse blogs can be found there!
Very normal looking horse :D
Vallu still had an easy day today, because I didn't want to push him too hard after such a long travel from Finland to here, but as he is feeling pretty good, tomorrow we will train properly and see how that goes! Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny so that we could go for a long walk around the fields afterwards. I'm still a tad bit annoyed at the fact that last week it was +30 °C here, and now for the last three days it's been cold, grey and constantly raining... Good preparation for England ;)
Life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment