19.4.17

Trends to watch out for: Eskadron Next Generation SS17

ALOHA! It's here, it's finally here the newest Next Generation collection from Eskadron! If you remember last autumn Eskadron replaced NG with the Heritage collection (which I wrote about here) and if you recall I was quite dissapointed with the loss of the NG, so you can imagine how pleased I was when I heard about it coming back for the SS17 season!
Now this collection is not for those who like the more sedate/classic colour schemes, because Eskadron decided to go big and bold and incorporate flowers, feathers and an Astec type pattern into this collection! So risky, which is why I really admire Eskadron. I can't imagine a lot of the more famous big brands doing anything like this. It may or may not prove to be popular, but well done for trying something like this major points! The colours are anthracite (black) grenadine (orangey colour) light grey, smoked blue and white.
Here are some pictures of the collection:



I definitely think this is a collection that looks nicer the more you see it and I think it will be even better once you see it on horses in real life pictures, not just the stock photos! I wasn't a big fan until photos started popping up on Facebook, after which I've really fallen in love with the smoked blue colour.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I've ended up getting the anthracite bi cross with the grenadine (orange) bandages cos it looks so cool!

      Delete