18.4.17

One year 'not broken horse anymore' anniversary

How time flies! 🎉🎊 I'm so happy that we've managed a year without any major set backs and no reoccurring broken pony (fingers crossed, knocks on wood 👍🏻) This time last year I was ecstatic to have the vet tell that I could start riding Vallu again after having gone through nearly 4 months of an emotional rollercoaster where during the worst times I thought I was never going to get to ride Vallu again. My poor vet, I can still remember her having to deal with me crying and shaking when she said that his leg looked good!

And here we are a year later, and I'm still overjoyed to be riding my Heart Attack Horse 🐴 I'm trying to get us out doing a medium level test as soon as possible, because he feels really happy and healthy at the moment! I'm just waiting for mum to check his saddle and for the chiropractor and sport massage practisoner to treat him before really pushing on towards competitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment