18.6.13

Goodbye...


Sleep well my dearest darling dog, the last 16 years together created so many beautiful memories. You'll be forever treasured, and my life is already too quiet without you. 
RIP Tarmo, 1996-2013
"Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die."

"Tänään on se päivä,
kun minun matkani on kuljettu loppuun.
Olen sairas ja voimani ovat ehtyneet,
älä siis pyydä minua jaksamaan pidemmälle,
vaan pidä minua sylissäsi
ja kerro minulle kaikista yhteisistä vuosistamme.
Silitä turkkiani niin kauan
kunnes olen kulkenut rajan yli
ja sydämeni on sammunut.
Muistele minua mutta älä takerru minuun,
vaan jatka eteenpäin.
Kun aika koittaa, kohtaamme jälleen,
emmekä eroa koskaan."

No comments:

Post a Comment