11.9.21

Trends to watch out for: Le Mieux 2021 AW collection

Oh my favourite time of the year - autumn is here! I personally adore the autumn winter collections, and this year we start this year's trends to watch out for series with Le Mieux from HorseHealthThey have done absolutely classic colours for autumn - rioja (wine red), oak (dark green) and dijon (mustardy yellow). It feels like I'm looking at the colours one the trees that I see outside my window when autumn fully sets in 🍁♥️



HorseHealth have gone ahead and create ALL the possible equestrian clothing too, everything from scarves and socks to base layers, hoodies, short and long and waterproof coats. The Mollie hoodie and the Loire Waterproof ring coat are my favourites of this collection, and whilst I already own a winter riding coat it's not completely waterproof so I am very tempted by a waterproof one for riding! There's also thermals in matching colours and finally a men's collection too! It might be a small one, but it's a start - I don't think it's fair that so few equestrian brands cater to men and it is great to see another company join in!  For each saddle pad there is matching bandages (classic and loire) as well as grafter and fleece brushing boots - although weirdly enough there aren't any fleece brushing boots in dijon, only grafter boots. I have used both their fleece brushing and grafter boots and can wholeheartedly recommend both. 

Here's some more photos for you to look at, I really appreciate their photographers' skills ❤️‍🔥








What do you think of this collection? I know the colours could be classed as being a bit too close to burgundy, mustard and hunter green but these can be hard to find these days even second hand, so the 're-release' of these colours will be happy days for a lot of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment