16.8.13

30 Day Equestrian Challenge, Day #1

In honour of my 100th post(!!) I decided to respond to an equestrian blogging challenge sent to me. For the next 30 days I will blogging and answering a question every single day!

30 Day Equestrian Challenge

Day 1 - When and why you started riding?
I was very young (about 3-5 years old) when I started riding, if you consider sitting on a shetland pony being led around riding! At around 6 or 7, I started riding ponies by myself, and did the whole riding school experience until my parents were willing to buy me my own pony.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to ride, so that's the actual (really generic I know...) answer to why did I start riding! :) But, most likely I just wanted to be like my mum and my brother, and because my family was very horse oriented, with mum being horse crazy and my brother competing with his pony, I was fortunate enough to be given the chance to start riding.

The Challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment