27.8.13

30 Day Equestrian Challenge, Day #12

30 Day Equestrian Challenge

Day 12 - Your favorite horse book

 
One hundred ways for a horse to train its human by Tina Bettison is one of my favorite horse books ever. Every page has me laughing out loud at the truth, and I swear that all of our horses have read this!! Especially Vallu who has focussed very hard on the submission page, "you may have to work hard to train your human to submit to you."

All of the James Herriot books are in my opinion absolutely fantastic. When I was younger and dreamt of being a vet, I read through all of his books.

Nelli ;)

Vallu!
And of course all of the Thelwell books are at the top of my list! Thelwell books will never grow old in my opinion. I feel like some our horses have also read these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment