22.8.13

30 Day Equestrian Challenge, Day #7

30 Day Equestrian Challenge

Day 7 - What's your biggest riding pet peeve?

Oh thank god this is a short one today, since I'm also going to publish another post later about Henri's success today and I'm going to be up for a while finding all the pictures and info!


My personal biggest riding pet peeve is how easily I stress if I have to rush at all. Now I had to google what 'peeve' actually meant: a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it. I'm pretty sure that other people won't have a near melt-down, and get incredibly irritated if they are short on time... I find it particularly annoying when it's my fault too, e.g. I spent too much time on the phone or lost track of time and then fall 15 minutes behind schedule! This really stresses me out and then my riding becomes totally pointless because I'm feeling anxious.

I won't go into details about my annoying riding problems, since Day 23 is about my worst riding habits. You can expect a long one for that!!
This is what I should do every time I start stressing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment