31.5.19

Trends to watch out for: HV Polo SS19 collection

I think one of two things must have happened - either I've been living under a rock, or despite the fact that I have signed up to follow HV Polo through their newsletters, on their FB and Instagram accounts (thank you FB and Instagram algorithms...) they've gone and released a new spring summer collection without much fanfare! 🎺
I've always loved HV Polo and some of my favourite clothing is from this brand but over the last few years I've clearly started to grow up as I've preferred slightly more muted designs and have steered away from HV Polo. Yet this SS19 collection is right up my street! 🌈 The colours of this collection include the lovely bright coral, the beautiful berry, navy and blue turquoise. I would have any of these sets any day of the week 😍
My absolute favourite saddle pad from this collection is the Leah saddle pad - it's a perfect mix of classy but still interesting, without being too in your face. I love the circle in the corner with the HV Polo branding, you know what brand it is but it's not ridiculously large! I'm debating whether I need to get the set in the berry colour 🤔
My only problem with HV Polo has been the sizing of the saddle pads. With my big warmbloods I've always felt like the HV Polo saddle pads are a bit on the smaller side, so I went and had a nosey to see if they'd done something about it... And according to their website the Leah DR Full saddle pad has a length of 58cm and height of 57cm, and when you compare it to Equestrian Stockholm DR Full saddle pad which has a length of 62cm and height of 54cm, it doesn't sound so bad! It's still 4cm shorter in length, but at least the length matches up 👍🏻

So let's have a closer look at the collection ⤵️ I LOVE the floral pattern on the t shirt below, I think it's just the right amount of fancyyyy without being too ridiculous to be worn near animals that have as their aim to make you dirty and smelly as possible. I mean it can't only be my horses who after riding like to rub their sweaty heads on me!
 
HV Polo are wonderfully talented at designing a clothing collection which is based around neutral colours (your greys, whites and navy) but then adding in a splash of colour. I still think that their t-shirts are the best for riding, as not only are they comfortable and stylish they also last for years and never lose their shape. It's really lovely to see another brand who creates matching rider wear so that if you want to go out full matchy matchy, you can. I can't wait for their autumn/winter collection to come out so that I can buy a new winter coat, I still adore my old coat from years ago.
What do you think about this collection? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment