13.12.19

My Black Friday bargains

Well wasn't that a good Black Friday this year? I had a great time hunting around for some cheeky bargains, here's what I got ⤵️

Aztec Diamond Equestrian clothing:
Aztec Diamond Equestrian clothing really truly are my most comfortable equestrian clothes. Their leggings have spoiled me - I find myself getting grumpy whenever it's too chilly to wear these and having to wear actual breeches. I live in these throughout the summer as they are so lightweight. So of course I grabbed another colour to add to my leggings collection. I was very excited to try out their base layers and their sport bra, both of which I have been very pleased with. In fact Im wearing the base layer as I type this, and as a curvy girl I'm impressed at how happy I feel in a top which is designed to be tighter than tops that I normally go for!

Schockmöhle Venice double bridle:
With Horze doing nearly £50 off it's RRP and having been SO impressed with Vallu's new Schockmöhle snaffle bridle, I could not resist getting Erik a new double bridle. His old one isn't actually old at all, but it was bought in a rush when he first arrived with us and doesn't fit him as well as I'd like. Although I was convinced that a PS of Sweden would be the best for him, having seen them in real life I must admit that I really do prefer the Schockmöhle bridles - the head piece is so sot and then noseband is perfectly designed.👌🏻Despite taking forever to be dispatched and being packaged in a square cardboard box (poor bridle was squished af... 🙄) I love the bridle and how happy Erik is in it!

GS Equestrian
Our favourite bran of horse rugs is definitely Horseware. They fit every single one of our horses and always last for years. We've tried and tested other brands but we always end up selling those and going back to Horseware, so when we realised that our most loved Mio 150g rugs were starting to  look a little worse for wear despite my best attempts of reviving them with needle and threads, I decided to order 3 new Amigo Mio rugs in the BF sales. I got these from GS Equestrian, who delivered quickly, with fab customer service.

Mobi V-17 portable pressure washer:
The only thing that is missing from our yard is a wash bay. In the summer we bathe the horses outside with the warm water that comes to the tack room, but there's only so many kettles you can boil before it starts to become incredibly tedious. So ever since we survived last winter we've been on the look out for something that we would make life a lot easier, without having to build a wash bay. I've heard so many bad reviews of gas powered portable hot showers that we knew we didn't want to go down that route, so when we spotted this little gem I knew we had to try it out. This one comes with an adjustable jet washer head, a small shower head and a brush head. Hose is 3m long, and the adjustable spray gun is adjustable so you can get a stronger stream to get mud off your horse's legs, but also dial it back to wash more sensitive areas. It can only hold 17 litres, but that's still more than one bucket! And with the chance to save 50% from its RRP £149.99, it was worth a shot.

So that's me, what about you? Did you manage to nab anything good in the Black Friday sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment