30.12.19

My most loved equestrian products of 2019

And just like that, we have stumbled to the end of another year which means somehow it's time for a end of year round-up post! How exciting! So rather than do the "this is what has happened in the last 12 months" post that I've normally done, I thought I'd share a handful of the equestrian products that I've been using obsessively over the past twelve months and have been seriously impressed with. These products I can't imagine not having as part of my equestrian day to day life, they are the heroes that get me through the months without wanting to give up! Without further ado, here they are...

1. Schockemohle bridles
I am SO pleased that I ended up getting the boys new bridles from Schockemohle. Whilst I would have loved to jump on the PS of Sweden bridle bandwagon, having seen and felt the difference between the two I'm content that Schockemohle was the right choice to go for. Both boys are much more comfortable in their bridles.
2. Spooks clothing
Warm, comfy and stylish! I've always loved Spooks clothing but for some reason I never really invested in any of them until this year when really, the majority of my riding clothes has been Spooks. From t-shirts to their super warm gilets I have been loving everything.

3. Kingsland boots
I have used and owned a lot of different boots for all our horses and I must admit I'm very much in love with these boots and how soft they are. I'm most impressed with the fact that a set of full size front and back boots will fit on all three of mine, from skinny legs Melisse to chunky monkey Vallu - which is a feat that no other brand has yet managed to do!
4. Pikeur and Kingsland hats
Although i've always been a head band type of girl, this year has been the year that I have accepted that hats keep you a lot warmer in winter! Both Pikeur and Kingsland have done lovely bobble hats which suit even my big head πŸ’πŸΌ

5. Bespoke & Personal hoof pick
As sad as you might think this is, this is my absolute favourite hoof pick. It has managed to get stones/mud/pieces of areas rubber out of the horses' hooves really well, even those ones that I thought I wouldn't be able to get out and is much nicer than the traditional plastic ones. I was very lucky and won this in an Instagram competition, but you can get it here for just £7!
6. Tech stirrups
Not only are they gorgeous, they've managed to keep my feet in them on several very exuberant spooks. I saw some people commenting that they're worried about the spikes on the treads being too much, I can confirm that these let you fall off fine without your feet getting stuck! Here is my review of them so you can have a better look.

7. PS of Sweden browbands
These are truly gorgeous browbands with beautiful crystals. I'm very fortunate to have now received two different ones as presents and I adore them both - I've got the sleek rainbow and the big pink bloom πŸŒΈπŸ’Ž Not only are they pretty, but the Click-it system is brilliant as it allows you to quickly change the browband. I hate changing browbands on the bridles as it's such a big faff, but these PS of Sweden ones are so easy! I'll definitely be investing in these for the boys once new colours are released!
8. Uvex riding hat
Buying a new helmet is always an expensive decision but I haven't regretted my decision for even a second. It's so light and airy that I never get a sweaty head or helmet hair, it suits my head and is sparkly to boot! ✨
What about you? Do you have any products from this year that you've absolutely loved? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment