10.6.17

Happy 15th birthday Vallu!

Vallu turns 15 today, so I think he can officially be called an Old Aged Horse! πŸ‘΄πŸΌπŸ΄ I've actually started calling him "pappa" which means grandad, it suits him now.

For the last few months he's really calmed down and started to enjoy his life... I LOVE IT! I'm so glad that after nearly five years with us he is finally able to totally relax and find life just that little bit easier. He's always been a stress head and a worrier, so to see him fully letting his guard down and finding the world a little bit less terrifying is a wonderful thing to see!

Here are a few pictures from our ride today 🌸





12 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Vallu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Vallu!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, yay fancy old man! Pig would tell him that the older years are the best ones. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hope he looks as good as Pig does at his age! πŸ‘ŒπŸ» And I am loving this more chilled out Vallu, maybe in his old age he'll be less of a stress head

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Vallu! Beautiful shot of the two of you at the top! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! πŸ’• Gotta love the apple trees, even when they aren't in flower! Super pretty!

      Delete
  5. He has a beautiful frame. Happy belated birthday Vallu! I hope he had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😘 I hope he did too! At least the weather was gorgeous ☀️

      Delete