17.7.18

Trends to watch out for: Eskadron Platinum 2018 collection

I’m ALWAYS so excited about this collection, because Eskadron’s designers always bring their best designs to the table with the Platinum collections. And once again Eskadron hasn’t disappointed! I think fashion bloggers feel the same excitement when there are new collections released as I do when I first see Eskadron’s Platinum collection. It’s always a delight for your eyes!


In this collection, the colours are silk grey, nude, blossom and black. Simple? Yes. Boring? No! 🚨Unpopular opinion alert 🚨 I don’t actually even want to see lots of bright colours in the Platinum collection because I don’t think this is the right collection for it. I much prefer having the selection of mainly muted colours with one or two brighter colours available if you want that choice. Having said that, I have pre-ordered the blossom cotton emblem pad and matching bandages as I thought it was the best one of the collection!! The fabric with its cool-dry lining means that this is hands down the best pad during summer as it wicks away sweat like nothing else! I also love the emblem embroidery on the left side AND a triple cord of binding of which is glittery. ✨ 

But back to the collection - I thought it was also nice to see the return of the velvet crystal pad which was in my opinion one of the original collection’s best pads. But the ultimate highlight of this collection for me personally are the boots! Especially the black faux fur bootswhich have a glittermesh fabric, hard shell inside and the easy-care faux fur inside lining. The same with the over reach boot with the faux fur trim and glitter on the Velcro tab.  

It’s always fascinating to see what new things a company as old as Eskadron can come up with. After more than twenty years of in the business, you’d think they wouldn’t have anything new to do but Eskadron always keeps creating new styles. In this Platinum collection, they’ve brought out the new Mesh Glitter saddle pad (which is only available in in black and nude – annoying as I would have LOVED to have seen in the blossom colour too!) It’s made from a “glittermesh upper fabric” which is new and will be interesting to see how well it does in comparison to Eskadron’s other pads.
 Here are some more photos:
 
 
What do you think? Do you like this collection as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment