3.12.18

Trends to watch out for: Eskadron Young Star

Well hello there brand new collection from Eskadron! ⭐️ What a brilliantly fun collection to replace the Nici range - which personally for me is a good thing as I was never a big fan of the Nici collections, mainly because of the big logo that just ruined the look of the saddle pads and bandages. Although the Young Star collection is clearly aimed at kids, I have never seen a certain saddle pad become out of stock so quickly just on pre-orders!!! Not only has it been sold out all over the world, it's also not just sold out in DL which always the first to go, but also in VS (jump cut) and PD (pony size) too! Nothing but respect for Eskadron for managing such a feat 👏🏻
I mean just HOW CUTE is the starry design?! It reminds me of the unicorn poop rare Eskadron graffiti design and personally, I love it! 🌌 I know it's only the first collection so Eskadron are being cautious but imagine another colour in this collection, that would be so fun! If only it wasn't this time of the year (CHRISTMAS YAY!) and if only I wasn't on a ban, I would be getting the navy cotton pad and navy over reach boots *goes into storage room to figure out which old sets to sell*

Here's the promo video for the new collection  ⤵️

And such cute accessories! I really want to buy the dog coat for our new dog 🌟
Here are the official Eskadron photos from the new collection, let me know what you think of the collection!











No comments:

Post a Comment