14.1.19

#ROOTD: sparkles


Sparkles ahoy! 💫 If there's something that can cheer me up on a grey and cloudy winter Monday, then it's definitely sparkles! It's been a while since my last #rootd blog post, but I thought now that the SS19 collections are on their way, I should really get back into these posts and hopefully inspire others to go and sparkle with their horses into the arena. As much as I love my bright colours, in winter I find myself really digging darker colours that won't show up mud and dust so easily, which is why I absolutely adore this soft sweatshirt from Kingsland with glitter threads pulled through it to give a subtle sparkle. I got it as a Christmas present and then realised how well it would go with Anky's blue water drop pad (which I promptly purchased, haha!) 🌠🌌 The black boots make it into such a lovely smart outfit that you can chuck on fast when you're pushed for time and need to get ready quickly. I'm also wearing my trusty Roeckl Lara gloves which also have a tiny bit of glitter on, just to complete the look.
 Saddle pad: Anky blue waterdrop
Boots: Le Mieux Fleece Brushing Boots black croc effect
Over reach boots: Eskadron Platinum black 
Top:  Kingsland navy sweater
Breeches: Pikeur Gia leggings



What do you think? Do you like this outfit? Do you have winter outfit for those days when it's grey and miserable outside?

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic outfit!!! You look so put together. You're right, it's nice to have something dark for winter to hide the dirt, but you also want to sparkle a bit too right? ;)

    ReplyDelete