25.2.19

Blogiexpo'19 "Pinnalla -palkinto" award nomination

I'm VERY excited to have been nominated for a Finnish blogging award for the first time ever ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ Surprising, but very much appreciated! Playsson.net is once again organising this year's popular Blogiexpo, which rewards the previous year's top social media influencers as well as bloggers.  I am honoured to be nominated for the "Pinnalla -palkinto" which is an award for a blog or channel that is long-lasting and has been around for a long time at the top.  This little blog of mine has been active since January 2013 so over 6 years now - a part of me finds this insane, and another part of me is just so unbelievably proud of my little corner of the internet. ๐Ÿ’– I’ve worked hard over these years to produce content that I love and hope that others love too. When I was announced as a nominee for this award a few weeks ago I knew I’d reached further than I ever thought I could and well past my original goals, and I was over the moon - mission accomplished, and then some! ๐ŸŒ™  I am in fantastic company in this group and have to say that in this group, if I end up being the fourth place it's not something to be ashamed of!
But I'd love it if you could follow the link and click on my blog's name for the "Pinnalla-palkinto" (bottom of the page - Roosa's Horsey Life) and then press รครคnestรค ✅ I'm so proud of what has already been accomplished, I'd love your help to achieve even more ⤵️

CLICK HERE to take you to the voting page

You can vote for just one category if you are not familiar with other categories. Voting is open from 25.2. until 10.3.2019!
I'm so grateful for each and every vote! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment