18.2.19

#rootd: pink & elegant

Although it's not been too long since my last #rootd blog post, but I thought now that I have some of the new sets from the SS19 collections, I ought to carry on with these posts. This month’s look has been inspired by Valentines Day but I've made it a bit more casual and more like "you can still wear this to the barn and not regret your horse sneezing all over your jumper" without regretting your outfit choice! 💗 This dusky pink is everywhere this spring, most of the high street shops will have jumpers, sweatshirts and t-shirts in this colour, and best of all it’s just so easy for anyone to wear and pull it off! I also love to add some sparkle to our daily training, which is why these Anky sparkling over reach boots make this outfit look complete ✨
 Saddle pad: PS of Sweden rose
Bandages: PS of Sweden rose
Over reach boots: Anky shiny white glitter sheepskin
Top: H&M old rose sweater
Breeches: Pikeur Gia leggings

I've had the most beautiful weekend surrounded by family, friends, horses and sunshine - is anyone else feeling like spring might be on its way? ☀️💐

3 comments: