30.10.19

Trends to watch out for: Eskadron Heritage 2019 collection

When someone asked if I could only ever have matchy from one single collection ever, which collection would I pick, I straight away answered that it would definitely be Eskadron's Heritage collections. Although the very first collection was not my cup of tea, since then it has always been the highlight of my year! And this year, it's no different - I mean holy moly! A beautiful palette of autumnal colours, I am not joking when I say that I want a set in every colour 🍁🍂
The colours of this collection are: deep taupe, black mocca, oxford navy and rosewood. And yes I did save the best till last, because this rosewood colour is out of this world beautiful. As someone who adores pink, this colour is literally perfection and we haven't seen this shade of pink ever before from any of the matchy brands that I know of. The deep taupe does remind me of Equestrian Stockholm champagne and PS of Sweden's ice coffee, but then with the choice of 6-7 different styles of saddle pads it's something that no other brand offers. I for one am very pleased that Eskadron have decided to stick their game plan of a few colours and lots of different styles of pads, it's what makes them unique and different to all the other brands! When the first leak of this collection came out I saw so many people shouting "boring" but I think they might have all changed their minds when the the proper photos arrived as well as the video (click HERE if you wanna see the video too!)

And let's give a round of applause to Eskadron for creating SO MANY different rugs AND exercise rugs! It's rugs galore for this collection, here are my favourites 👇🏻


Eskadron have also brought out brand new products! This time it's a new shopper (glossy bag) and saddle covers, which look incredible in my opinion. It's always nice to see a brand pushing out and creating new different products that they haven't done before and I'm pretty sure those shopper bags will be a great idea for a Christmas present for any horsey friend  🎄🎁
Here are some more photos of the collection:
What do you think of this collection? Do you like it? ✨

No comments:

Post a Comment