20.10.18

#Blogtober Day 13: The Perfect Autumn Day

As I've already mentioned several times throughout these #Blogtober posts on my blog, I love autumn. The weather is still nice enough for you to stay warm enough though out the day even when you're outside all day, it's dark in the mornings and in the evenings but not yet dark in the afternoon, the countryside is made up of greens, yellows and oranges and it is BEAUTIFUL.
I’m a morning person and I love nothing more than getting up at the weekend. I love sitting on the sofa after feeding the horses at 6AM, drinking a big cup of coffee and watching the sun rise whilst catching up on the news, social media and blogging. Wiltshire is an incredibly beautiful place, and our house is in the perfect place to watch the sun rise above the hills 🌅

Of course, by 9AM it's out of the house for us as we go to turn the horses so that we can muck out and do all the other morning yard jobs. On a good day it takes us less than 2 hours to get everything done so that we are back inside for lunch at midday. The horses then come in after lunch and what better way to work off lunch than to go for a lovely dog walk in the countryside. It’s the time of year where you can go wild with jackets and scarfs and enjoy a countryside walk in all its beauty! The rest of my afternoon would be spent riding all three of the horses in glorious sunshine. Nothing makes me happier than riding the boys, but I am still taking a bit of time trying to get used to used exercising 3 every day before the sunsets! Have to start quite early to ensure everyone is ridden before!
Finally, to end the day its time to skip out, feed and rug up! I always give everyone a goodnight cuddle and kiss before going back inside for my own dinner. I often end up spending lots of time just faffing with them. They are all such lovely people, and for some it seem like a waste of time but I personally wouldn’t have it any other way! Then it’s time to go back home, have dinner and then get comfy on the sofa, with a cider and a good film!

So that's my ideal autumn day, it isn’t all doom and gloom! 🍁🍂 What would your perfect autumn day be?

No comments:

Post a Comment