9.9.13

30 Day Equestrian Challenge, Day #25

Blog will be going on a short break since we are MOVING TO UK! Challenge will be completed once I have internet again


30 Day Equestrian Challenge



Day 25 - Your dream trailer



My dream trailer if I had lots of money would be the Equitrek Multi Trekka trailer, which can carry up to three ponies/horses (depending on the size and weight) with a living area that provides overnight accommodation for two people


Equitrek trailers and horse boxes are really reliable, reasonably priced and lovely to drive. The fact that this trailer would also have living accommodation would be very helpful on long trips/weekend stays at competitions and shows. I've heard nothing but good reviews about Equitrek trailers and boxes, so I think this would a worthwhile purchase if I had that much money ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment